• Experience with virtualization and cloud computing (e.g. Azure, VMware, etc.)
• Experience with web technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps.
• Experience in designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions.
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture (e.g. TOGAF, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect, etc.).
• Knowledge of client-server networking and database management.
• Ability to provide technical system solutions and provide recommendations for complex technical issues.
• Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
• Service mindset in collaborating effectively with internal and external customers.
• Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
• Experience with different message queues such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
• Experience with Docker
• Experience working with REST APIs
• Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
• Experience with Angular, preferably Angular 8 • Software development skills with Ruby on Rails or at least a strong drive for such.
• software development experience in C/C++
• You are familiar with at least some of the following tools: GIT, Gerrit
• Jenkins, GDB, HW debugging (JTAG)
• Have understanding of Linux system Architectures and components
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• Public cloud platform expert knowledge, especially Azure
• Have a solid understanding of Azure, Windows, Powershell and MS SQL and on-premises technologies (e.g. VMware, OpenStack or Hyper-V)
• A background as Linux/Windows system administrator or backend developer
• Large scale application deployment and management
• Creating solution architectures for availability, performance and cost
• Container Techs (e.g. Kubernetes) and Continuous integration tools and configuration management experience
• DevOps skills
Passion for implementing cloud solutions and hands-on experience in developing Cloud Native applications
• Minimum 5 years’ experience of software development using cloud relevant languages.
• Experience in programming languages such as Java, Python or Node.js is a bonus qualification
• Experience in developing or architecting in AWS or Azure
• Passed one or more AWS or Azure certification exams is a bonus qualification
• Worked in DevOps environment and experience in CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment) tools
• Experience in container technologies (Docker et al.) is a bonus
• Strong customer focus with excellent communication skills. Bid work experience is bonus
• Goal oriented and passionate about using cloud technology
4+ years of proven work experience as a developer
• Software development experience with React, Redux, GraphQL and Python a must. Additional
experience with C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Knockout.js an asset
• Working experience in container based microservices and/or serverless / AWS backend an
• DevOps and infra skills with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools, Ansible and Terraform an asset